Newly Elect Deputy Governor Of School Of Arts And Social Sciences SASS.(INNOVATOR). TRANSPARENCY ERA 20/21 ACADEMIC SESSION - Aocoed Celebrity Blog

MERRY CHRISTMAS 🎄 & HAPPY NEW YEAR

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Friday, December 18, 2020

Newly Elect Deputy Governor Of School Of Arts And Social Sciences SASS.(INNOVATOR). TRANSPARENCY ERA 20/21 ACADEMIC SESSION

I COMRADE ADEFOLU ABD'L QUADRI OKIKIOLA ( P.k.a INNOVATOR D MOTIVATOR) thereby express my magnanimous gratitude perpendicularly to each and every personalities who has in one way or the other contributed to my success as I was been elected as the DEPUTY GOVERNOR School of Arts and Social Sciences 2020/2021 academic session,UNDER THE ERA OF TRANSPARENCY may good things never cease from us all.

   To all my colleagues, i extend my gratitude to you all as well. You all made this possible for me, thanks for your cooperation and believing in me that I can deliver for you, I really appreciate.

    I will be very ungrateful if I fails to appreciate the collective efforts of my leaders who had made this a successful task for me, you are al highly appreciated.

    To whom i forgot to mention that has contributed positively, I really appreciate you all for the support and everything, thanks in abundance🙏🙏🙏

ALUTA CONTINUA.... VICTORIA ASCERTA

LONG LIVE ASSSU
LONG LIVE SASS

THANKS FOR YOUR FULL SUPPORT...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages