NEW GENERATION OF ASSSU. INNOVATOR IS THE MAN. VOTE INNOVATOR FOR CHANGE.... - Aocoed Celebrity Blog

MERRY CHRISTMAS 🎄 & HAPPY NEW YEAR

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Monday, December 14, 2020

NEW GENERATION OF ASSSU. INNOVATOR IS THE MAN. VOTE INNOVATOR FOR CHANGE....

VOTE! VOTE!! VOTE!!! VOTE!!!! VOTE!!!! VOTE!!!!!VOTE!!!!!!!!!!
I remain my humble self ADEFOLU ABD'L QUADRI OKIKIOLA ( P.k.a INNOVATOR D MOTIVATOR). 100L Student from the great department of Economics with the combination of Social studies. Aspiring to serve you as the DEPUTY GOVERNOR at all level for academics affairs in the school of arts and social sciences .
If I am elected as the Deputy Governor I'll use my office to impact,build,inspired,influence and motivate the educational life of our great students  in this citadel learning with my mission.
My mission , I'll make the school of art and social sciences one of the best school in the aspect of Academic Execellence.
I'll be happy if you vote for me thanks.
   
         VOTE FOR INNOVATOR FOR SASS DEPUTY GOVERNOR.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages