Bravoly: life of the ghetto boy - Aocoed Celebrity Blog

MERRY CHRISTMAS 🎄 & HAPPY NEW YEAR

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Bravoly: life of the ghetto boy

                                                    💪 THE GHETTO BOY💪


Hello my fellow GALLANT AOCOEDIANS of our tine..BRAVOLy, I don't need to be HANDSOME, because GHETTO BOYS NO DEY FINE..I believe in heaven more than hell, lessons more than jail,Battery never dies,  the world waiting for me to yell, the ghetto keeps me wise. I have a dream , I don't think of myself as a poor deprived ghetto BOY who made good. I change my style maybe every month. There's . You don't need money to be creative. For thugs from the ghetto, violence is a way of life - it's what helps us survive. I grew up with pretty much nothing - in the hood, the ghetto - whatever you want to call it. I am born in 🌽 CORN_CITY (alagbado).A flower that grow in the ghetto knows more about survival than the one from fresh meadows. ...what is dead may never die, but rises again harder and stronger, Behind every sucessful person lies a pack of Haters! I love my haters!”

*Call me bravoly , this is my article about my GHETTO LIFE*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages