AOCOED CELEBRITY UPDATE: ICON'S APPRECIATION - INNOVATOR D MOTIVATOR - Aocoed Celebrity Blog

MERRY CHRISTMAS 🎄 & HAPPY NEW YEAR

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Tuesday, September 21, 2021

AOCOED CELEBRITY UPDATE: ICON'S APPRECIATION - INNOVATOR D MOTIVATOR


All Glory to Almighty God,

It has come to my notice that in every man's life before you can attain greater position their lots of challenges to be faced before every ambition and vision can be achieved.
I faced lots of  challenges as a students but God prevail, is not easy to become a comrade, In the course of becoming a corner stone Comrade at the Students Union level but it metamorphosed into different dimension that I was unable to compete again. But the impact have made with the one I'll make will never be in vain.

I shower my appreciation to everyone who sacrificely wished me on my birthday, I really appreciate you all for supports.
 
I really appreciate all my mentors who leaded me to the right part in life. Everything has come to pass because I followed the right parts .

I received different wishes from different students of Adeniran Ogunsanya College Of Education and there's a particular wish that inspired me more to be an INNOVATOR and MOTIVATOR;

*  Inno inno. Yeepy is your day today, the great student’s lecturer in economics department,it’s not by tribe ooo but your kind is rare indeed, thanks for being that easy going person that I can ask any questions when it comes to book, thanks for your act of kindness, thanks for motivating me with your CGPA😜😜😜😜, he will always say I did it so you can🥰🥰🥰. Thanks for everything Innovator God bless you. This is me praying on your behalf that God will give you your heart desire, your struggles for academic success will yield results. You will stand out among your peers. Happy birthday dear more of God’s blessing in sound health and sound mind. Amen

I REALLY APPRECIATE YOU ALL

THANKS FOR READING

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages